71 Chelford Street, Alderley QLD 4051
Room to Move!
An abundance of living space and great separation make this 2 level, 4 bedroom home ideal for the growing or already grown family. Immaculately presented and well positioned in a leafy green pocket of Alderley with a fabulous outlook over Grange Forest Park and a mere 6kms from the City centre.
Discreetly positioned back from the street, the home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout with all the bedrooms on the upper level and living spaces on the lower. The expansive, fully tiled, lounge/dining area leads out to the covered entertaining patio and the stunning, contemporary kitchen is bound to impress.
– Separate formal lounge/family room
– Bifold doors flow from dining room to patio
– Stunning open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and glass cabinetry
– SMEG appliances, dishwasher, large gas cooktop
– Servery window through to patio
– Air conditioning, Cardiff air system
– Rear, covered entertaining patio with treetop outlook
– 2 renovated bathrooms plus additional powder room
– New internal laundry
– Workshop, garden shed, 2 x 4500L water tanks
– 2 car auto lockup garage with storage space
– Granisite external finish
– Large 668m2 block
– Established trees and shrubs
Not only is it an easy commute to the CBD with plenty of public transport options but you have direct access to major arterial roads and the up and coming Alderley Shopping precinct upgrade. Surrounded by green parkland and the Kedron Brook Bikeway, the home is the perfect family friendly neighbourhood.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen for more information today!
- Street View