72 Ramsay Street, Kedron QLD 4031
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Entertain friends and family on the largest deck ever with loads of amazing wood craftsman features, a high roof to allow for breezes and easy access to the back yard – perfect space to watch the kids or the dog running around.
Imagine owning your first home in a quiet location only 7km from the CBD in such a great high growth suburb. This home sits at the end of a street so there is absolutely no traffic going past your door and all within an easy walk to the new Coles Kedron cafe precinct.
Add your own touches here or just leave it as-is and watch the prices go up up up!
Features and benefits at a glance –
– Three spacious light filled bedrooms
– Updated bathroom
– Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
– Large kitchen with island bench plus breakfast bar opening to a huge covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the grassy yard
– All the comforts including air conditioning and a dishwasher
– Loads of storage under the home
– Flat useable 410sqm yard with established trees and landscaping only 7km from the CBD within the sought after Kedron State School and Wavell Heights State School catchments, Padua and Mount Alvernia within walking distance too.
If one of our inspections times don’t suit, please contact the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 and we will arrange a suitable time.
- Street View