76 Outlook Crescent, Bardon QLD 4065
Imagine Leafy Bardon With City Views
It’s the perfect size home for those that demand luxury and sophistication, but on a manageable scale. Welcome to years of easy living, low maintenance, and being able to lock up and travel.
A striking contemporary facade, Brisbane city views and stunning interiors come together in this tri -level home creating a safe haven only 5.5 km to Brisbane’s CBD. Perfect for families, downsizers or tree changers.
Architecturally designed to deliver a cool Mt Coot-tha vibe, the north-facing home has been crafted to capture the light, with large window treatments and multiple outdoor decks to give you a sense of space and scale. A flexible floor plan means the home can be adapted to suit a family’s changing needs.
Interiors reveal an understated class with an emphasis on detail and refinement, while creating an open connection between inside and out. All this and you are surrounded by multi-million-dollar real estate in a prestigious Bardon location.
The atmosphere in the Outlook Precinct is one of a sensory overload – it unashamedly pays respect to the natural environment around it. Fresh cool breezes, outdoor decks with filtered sunlight, city views, leafy bird filled vistas and the real feeling of sitting on top of the world is what’s at play here. It’s as instantly relaxing as it is rare, and it is noticeable as soon as you enter the home.
On offer for your consideration; 3 Bedrooms, large separate teenage retreat or studio, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 4 outdoor decks, office, internal access, 2 car capacity, city views, rooftop viewing deck and a 412 m2 allotment.
Exclusive 76 Outlook Crescent features include;
• Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR, private balcony & city views
• Large teenage retreat or studio on lower level
• 2 Bedrooms with BIR & storage facilities
• Modern stainless-steel kitchen – island bench
• Dishwasher & Caesarstone benchtops – Bosch appliances
• Beautiful timber cabinetry
• Fantastic roof top viewing platform with city views
• Timber & tile floors throughout
• Modern bathrooms with timber vanities & trend tiling
• Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Impressive laundry & storage area
• Automatic garage door & Crimsafe doors
• Downstairs area with separate external access
• Powder room
• Office with direct access to upper deck with city views
• Low maintenance terraced grounds & sunken garden
A selection of top-ranking state and private schools are close by. Located in the Bardon State School and The Gap High School catchment areas.
Mt Coot-tha bushwalking and bike tracks at your back door. Bardon Kindy and Bowman Park nearby and the popular Bardon Bowls Club and Bardon Thyme barista are with
- Street View