8 Glendore Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Positioned to capture the views and breezes, this quality home offers a spacious family friendly design providing plenty of room for the growing family. Large light filled spaces, three internal living areas including the media room plus HUGE bedrooms.
Wide hallways lead to an open plan living space where the whole family can enjoy being together for dinner, a game of billiards or a dip in the large concrete salt water pool. The expansive kitchen with large walk-in pantry and oh so much storage, gas cooktop plus also includes a breakfast bar and amble preparation bench space. The avid chef will be happy here!
Bonus oversized garage for a gym or storage with roller door to let in the breezes.
Features and benefits at a glance –
– Private location with no neighbours able to see into the rear yard
– Five large bedrooms (master suite is huge and big enough for private lounge, king bed, walk-in-robe and massive spa bath in ensuite; other bedrooms are queen sized)
– Three internal living spaces including media room and movie screen
– Open plan living space towards the back leading to the covered entertaining area, large lush grassy yard and concrete salt water pool
– Air conditioning split systems throughout
– 1009sqm sized block with electric gates on the driveway allowing pets the full run of the home and a turn around zone / bonus parking on the driveway
– Walk to public bus network and private school buses
– Catchment area for Eatons Hill State School and Albany Creek High School + daycare centres nearby
– Walk to the new Woolworths complex and the Eatons Hill Hotel, great cafe’s and restaurants, or the south pine river for swimming / fishing
– 405sqm approx. of internal living space including patio on 1009sqm of yard (that’s over 1/4 acre)
We would welcome you to come along and view this home, the owners are keen to sell and will consider all offers.
- Street View