8 Hoben Street, Mitchelton QLD 4053
Sold by Marlene Baker! - Cute Mitchelton 3 Bedder
Within an easy walk to lovely cafes, restaurants and great accessibility to the CBD along the Ferny Grove Train Line. This quaint home offers privacy and a lovely easy maintenance rear yard.
A large master bedroom with dual robes, a huge lounge area with high character filled ceilings boasting ornate finishes along with beautiful timber floorboards running throughout the home.
The kitchen overlooks the outdoor entertaining areas, dual timber decks, shed / garage offering side access and an easy to care for artificial grassy yard. Fully fenced for your fur babies and loads of parks and walking tracks nearby too.
An easy walk down to the cafe precinct of Mitchelton which offers some of the northsides popular spots.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– Flat yard with easy low maintenance
– Three spacious and light filled bedrooms
– Large Kitchen with ample bench space, storage galore where you can enjoy the view overlooking your yard.
– Separate Dining and Lounge Areas
– Renovated bathroom with spa bath plus a bonus 2nd toilet.
– Split system air conditioning units in lounge and master.
– 456sqm with a large shed for car accommodation, workshop or storage
– The location offers opportunity to walk to Mitchelton Primary and High School, Blackwood Street Precinct with Hobby Café (Yummy treats and coffee), Mary’s Fish and Chips, Brookside Shopping Centre and best of all within an easy walk to Mitchelton train line.
Our instructions are clear and we will be looking at all offers.
The Marlene Baker Team are here to help you buy a home and are happy to answer any questions you have about this lovely property in Mitchelton. Please contact us on 0423 799 727 at anytime.
- Street View