85 Copperfield Street, Geebung QLD 4034
Sold under the hammer with the Marlene Baker Team. Please Contact Marlene for a similar result as lots of buyers missed out.
The home offers a loving homely feel with spacious bedrooms separated to one end of the home, a huge open bathroom, amazing kitchen with island, stone benchtops and best of all gas cooktop. See yourself enjoying a bar-b-que on the one of two covered outdoor entertaining areas whilst friends and family admire your vege patch, big shed and tree lined views.
If you are looking for a home that offers a fantastic location, quality renovation, homely feel, large useable yard and a great layout and best of all realistic and motivated sellers – then look no further!
This home is being sold by auction but let me be clear – we will sell this prior and the auction is simply our deadline. So Hurry along as this may be one for you.
A quality renovation has taken place over the last number of years with big ticket items being the removal of the asbestos, roof replaced, new kitchen, new bathrooms, support beams in place to open the kitchen and dining areas, new walls, new paint inside and out, air conditioning. This means that you can just sit back and enjoy your weekends and your new lifestyle here in Geebung.
Features of the Home –
– Wonderfully sized flat yard backing onto parkland – perfect for dogs and kids.
– Three spacious and light filled bedrooms
– Large Kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, storage galore where you can enjoy the view overlooking your yard.
– Separate Dining and Lounge Areas with French doors to the front patio
– Immaculately maintained home with all the hard work done
– 683sqm with a large shed for car accommodation, workshop or storage
– The location offers cafes, restaurants, walking paths, dog parks all nearby – Walk to Newman Road cafes, Geebung Train Station 2 minute, Westfield Chermside 3 minutes, Bus 336 Route, Brisbane City 12km, Catchment for School Geebung Primary and Aspley State High.
– The asbestos has been removed and replaced with new Roof, new walls, new kitchen, new bathroom, new paint)
We want to make things as easy for you as a buyer so we will have a full building and pest inspection report available upon viewing of the home and request. Whilst we are selling by auction, our instructions are clear and we will look at offers prior to auction under similar conditions.
The Marlene Baker Team are here to help you buy a home and are happy to answer any questions you have about this lovely property in Geebung. Please contact us on 0423 799 727 at anytime.
No floor plan available but a full walk through video will be available.
- Street View