86 Outlook Crescent, Bardon QLD 4065
Exceptional Opportunity in Elite Location with City Views
Reflecting classic proportions and enduring quality, this custom-built residence is brought to life with a selection of superb design elements and exceptional architectural flair to provide for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Cleverly executed to create a private sanctuary, the home’s masterful use of the land sees most principal rooms bathed in year-round natural light and stunning city and Mt Coot-tha views.
This home offers immediate enjoyment.
Here the very core of a charmed Bardon lifestyle is on display. With a bold design, intelligent floorplan and high ceilings, this is family living on a grand scale. The home includes sleeping accommodation akin to a boutique hotel, and a design that allows for older children and visitors to each have their own space.
Then there is the location. Home to some of Bardon’s finest homes the Outlook Precinct is highly sought after. Sitting pretty on the highest and most level part of Outlook Crescent, access to number 86 is both easy and seamless.
Here the family will thrive. Home to bush walks, native birdlife, bike tracks and the undeniable village feel of a safe enclave. Combine this with a brew from your favourite local barista, a walk through Bowman Park and Sunday Sippers at trendy Bardon Bowls, and you will instantly feel part of this vibrant community.
This is your coming home property, one that you’ve longed for and have now finally found.
On offer for your consideration; 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, city views, 3 living areas, 4 decks, 1.5 kitchens, inground pool, home office, separate cottage, 6 km to Brisbane CBD, 2 car garage with Tesla charger and all located on a 825 m2 allotment, with a nature filled bushland backyard providing privacy and space for the children to explore.
Other designer features include;
• Master retreat on its own level with WIR, ensuite & balcony
• Second ensuited master bedroom with WIR & door to outside
• All other bedrooms are king or queen in size
• Gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art cabinetry & butler’s pantry
• 900mm oven, induction cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops
• Multiple living areas plus home office
• Massive bathroom with bath & separate toilet
• Additional bathroom on the entertaining level with easy access from the pool
• Mud room, wine cellar & extensive storage
• Large garage with internal access & Tesla charger
• Beautiful Blackbutt timber floors, and staircases with feature lighting
• Quality bi-fold doors & stunning picture windows
• Internal bar overlooking salt water pool + champagne step
• Large laundry & linen capacity + drying courtyard
• Separate cottage with kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom / sitting room & views
• Security system, CCTV, ducted vacuum system, intercom access, high speed NBN
• Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• 5 KW solar system
• 3 x 5,000 Lt. rainwater tanks
- Street View