89 Gerler Street, Bardon QLD 4065
Classic Elegance - Compelling Style
Behind an evocative white picket fence sits a refined Bardon residence that epitomises the type of life that many buyers are seeking.
You get the feeling when you enter this home that something special is at play – and it is.
The draw card of this property is without doubt the feeling of space, scope and scale that emanates from the home the moment you arrive. A remarkably functional floor plan and distinct feeling of green space as your life spreads out over the 617 sqm allotment.
It’s a home of classic style and substance. Architecturally renovated with outstanding quality, meticulous attention to detail, high ceilings and sublime finishes. Spread over two levels it becomes apparent early in your inspection that many boxes are ticked.
Exceedingly large bedrooms, multiple living zones, chef’s kitchen, ultra-modern bathrooms, and storage options galore – these are the hallmarks of a first-class residence in today’s market.
On offer for your consideration; 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, generous 2 car garage, 8m x 4m inground swimming pool, ducted air conditioning, extensive storage zones, concealed children’s lockers, Rainworth State School catchment & 4.5km to Brisbane CBD.
Time honoured materials delight the buyer, the classic use of sandstone, timber, decorative cornices, traditional front door, lush sweeping lawns, sparkling azure pool and a wrap around verandah are highly sought but rarely found.
Established gardens, cool shady trees and wide verandah’s are on offer whilst you keep an eye on the children in the pool, from the kitchen or the rear deck – it’s that easy, Pimm’s anyone ?
Other exclusive options include;
• Large master with ensuite, BIR + WIR & Northeast sun
• 3 other large bedrooms all with BIR
• 5th bedroom, home office or nursery
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
• Butler’s pantry, Bosch appliances & Matt 2 Pak cabinetry
• Kitchen island bench with casual corner seating
• Home office or children’s study zone with storage
• Saltwater swimming pool, glass balustrading & pool lights
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood timber floors, freshly sanded
• Downstairs bathroom for guests & visitors
• Large wet room bathroom, double vanity, bath & mood lighting
• Laundry with storage & hanging space, direct access to drying zone
• Laundry chute from ensuite & main bathroom
• Large sliding glass doors
• MySpace ducted air conditioner & ceiling fans throughout
• Covered access from garage to home
• Crimsafe, blinds & plantation shutters
• 6.6 Kw solar system & Austrian inverter
• Newly constructed sandstone garden walls
• Large rear hardwood timber deck with fan
• Northeast rear facing yard, sun & light
450 mt. walk to the acclaimed Rainworth State School.
Marist College, Stuartholme & Kelvin Grove State College (catchment) all nearby.
Bus routes: 375, 475, 476.
- Street View