9 Coopers Camp Road, Bardon QLD 4065
Character Home with pool house!
Built over two levels, on two lots, this substantially sized 5 bedroom plus study or 6 bedroom family home is perfect for the large family or those that need that extra space and separation whilst still being close to the CBD, local amenities and some of Brisbane’s finest schools.
This picture-perfect gabled Ashgrovian, circa 1930s is immaculately presented and combines timeless elegance with a sophisticated renovation all with stunning North Easterly views over the suburb to Mount Coot-tha. This home has an amazing pool area and pool house ideal for entertaining on those warm summer days and nights!
Features of this property include:
– 5 generous bedrooms
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Well proportioned rooms
– Air conditioned master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite
– Covered rear deck off kitchen overlooking pool, and beautiful elevated view
– Air conditioned home office/study with separate side entry
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– Stunning outlook from upstairs lounge/dining with sash windows to enjoy the breezes
– Separate rumpus or media room downstairs with guest bathroom
– 855m2 on 2 lots
With Summer fast approaching, you will certainly enjoy many days and nights down in the pool house! Complete with full kitchen, storage, entertaining area, this pool house will be your second home! There is also a lower level under the pool house which could be used as a music room or extra storage facilities.
Easy access to the cafes and restaurants of Bardon and Ashgrove plus a short drive from Rosalie Village and Paddington Central. Only 5km from the City centre with regular public transport nearby. Located in the Kelvin Grove State College catchment area and other top private and public schools are all nearby and easily accessible.
- Street View