9 Hornby Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Great location in high growth area with easy walk to train and only 12.5km to CBD. Mountain breezes with treelined entertaining deck! + Bonus Space
A wonderful home with mountain views from the front balcony and a treelined view on the rear covered entertaining deck. Fresh and modern in a trendy convenient location ! What more could you ask for and only 1.6km to the train station.
With three good sized bedrooms all with private access to balconies (built in robes) plus an open plan dining and lounge. Modern bathroom and kitchens with ample bench stone benchtops. Nothing needs to be done here but move in and enjoy!
Downstairs is a bonus utility room with its own separate entry door – would be the perfect art studio or you could even use it as a home office space (also Air Conditioned)!
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– internal stairs
– three spacious bedrooms with fans (all have access to front or rear balconies)
– lovely front deck to enjoy mountain views
– covered rear deck off the kitchen for entertaining
– tree lined rear garden
– renovated bathroom + bonus 2nd toilet
– stone benchtop kitchen with brand new oven
– bonus room downstairs with separate entry
– only 1.2km to Brookside Shopping Centre, 1.6km to Mitchelton Train (easy and flat to walk), 1.9km to Everton Park Dining and Laneway Precinct, 12km to Brisbane Central.
– 615sqm size block of land.
Be sure to hurry to one of our advertised inspections as a great home like this is sure not to last – especially with motivated sellers!
- Street View