9 Payne Street, Auchenflower QLD 4066
INSPIRED DESIGN - VIEWS, FAMILY AND PRIVACY
– Dual living – suitable for live in Au Pair or family
– City views from substantial roof top terrace
– Family friendly, bedrooms on one level
– 2.5 kms to CBD
– Walking distance to shops, restaurants, transport and Frew Park
– Private and peaceful haven
Contemporary in design and commanding in presence, a striking balance has been created here between form and function. With impeccable flair and meticulous attention to detail, this bespoke inner city residence offers space, scale and genuine dual living that is so highly sought after (see floor plan).
Together with stunning city views courtesy of a rooftop terrace, a hub of family activity can be found via a central courtyard linked to a gourmet kitchen and adjacent the sparkling saltwater pool – a trifecta of features that is a prerequisite for today’s busy families. The sheer size of this home will excite and delight you. Accommodation is generous, superbly proportioned and light filled.
On the doorstep of Rosalie Village and in the Milton State School catchment you will find the following on offer for your consideration. 6 Bedrooms, 5 living areas, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 laundries, 3 outdoor living areas, office, 2 car garage and enormous storage capacity.
Outside you will discover an air of resort style opulence as urban street art blends seamlessly with a tranquility pond and an oasis of lush tropical beauty.
– Leafy 360 degree views of surrounding suburb
– Ducted air conditioning, split systems and designer fans
– Caesar Stone bench tops in both kitchens, 900mm oven and stainless steel range hood
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Mezzanine open plan office overlooking pool
– Build in robes
– Heated saltwater pool and pool pump room
– Security system and intercom entry
– Laundry chute
– New carpet in guest accommodation
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact the selling agent, Andrew Keogh, on 0427 110 671.
- Street View