91 Buller Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Bursting with Potential
This post war is full of potential and screaming for the next owners to make it their own home. On a good sized block and holding an elevated position, this home offers a multitude of options.
– Raise and renovate to capitalize on the elevated position
– Knock down and build your dream home
– Make a small amount of upgrades and hold as an investment property
The floor plan offers 3 good size bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and combined dining and lounge. Downstairs is the laundry with an extra toilet and ample storage.
With location playing a vital part of any real estate purchase, this home is minutes from a choice of quality schools, the Everton Park precinct, Brookside shopping centre and walking distance to Teralba park and Mitchelton train station.
Key features include:
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Lounge and dining
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Carpeted throughout
– Hardwood floors under carpet
– Covered front balcony
– Laundry with extra toilet downstairs
– Ample secure storage downstairs
– Side access
– 526sqm fenced yard
Life is made easy with what this home offers and you will be spoilt by its sought-after location, with shopping, schools, cafes and public transport all within walking distance.
Call Kelly to discuss further or to organise an inspection.
- Street View