91 Lewin Street, Bardon QLD 4065
Classic Bardon Beauty
This irresistible, fully renovated, classic Bardon home has been in the same family since it was built. Meticulously renovated combining gorgeous period features with all of todays modern luxuries, this timeless home offers low maintenance sophistication in a sought after, family friendly suburb.
Featuring an expansive rear deck with large bifold doors, the perfect location to spend a lazy summer afternoon enjoying the cooling Easterly breezes and taking in the views over Bardon and Paddington through to the City.
Property Features Include:
– Elevated ridgetop position
– Beautiful ornate cornices and plasterwork throughout
– Polished hardwood flooring
– Kitchen with granite benchtops and Bosch appliances
– Ducted air conditioning
– Separate formal & informal living areas
– Formal dining room
– Master bedroom with built in robes, private ensuite and private access to rear deck
– Remaining 3 bedrooms, 2 are complete with built in robes
– Expansive rear entertaining deck with bifold doors
– Back yard ideal for children to play in
– Manicured gardens
– Downstairs laundry and storage area
– Double carport
– Bus stop located directly outside property
– Easy commute to CBD and top Brisbane schools
Located in leafy Bardon, only 5 km from the City centre in a friendly and much sort after neighbourhood, it is well serviced with transport options – regular City bound buses plus Glider to Somerville, St Laurences and Brisbane State High and bus services to the local primary schools, The Gap High, Marist College, Mt St Michael’s College and Hillbrook. You are also only moments away from shopping, restaurants, cafes including the trendy Paddington and Rosalie precincts.
Call the Justin Hagen team for more information today!
- Street View