93 Staghorn Street, Enoggera QLD 4051
Contemporary Family Living
This contemporary, family entertainer presents a relaxed lifestyle framed by low maintenance living. With integrated indoor/outdoor living areas taking full advantage of its perfect north to south aspect this home, 3 years young is situated in a tranquil spot.
Enjoy cooling cross breezes throughout the open plan kitchen, living and dining. The gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar features Bosch stainless steel appliances and generous pantry, perfectly positioned to cater to outdoor entertaining area.
This covered alfresco space overlooks the fully fenced, level backyard with a garden shed. This level is complete with a generous bedroom or media room that has direct access onto the 2-way bathroom, laundry and 2 car lock up garage with storage.
Set over two levels, upstairs you will find an additional lounge room opening onto the front balcony providing ample space and separation for the growing family. Three good sized bedrooms on this level all feature built in wardrobes and ceiling fans serviced by a generous bathroom and separate toilet. Finally the large master suite enjoys double vanity ensuite and walk in robe.
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining
– Kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances, lots of cupboard space and large pantry
– Covered entertaining area
– Additional lounge room
– Generous media room or guest bedroom
– Additional 4 bed, master with ensuite and WIR 3 with built ins
– Laundry with direct access to the side clothes line
– 2 car lock up garage
– Flat, level, fully fenced 405 SQM
– Wooden floorboards throughout
– Gas hot water
– Screens and key lock windows
– Timber staircase
– 2.7m ceilings downstairs
– Zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– 3000l water tank hooked up to washing machine and toilet
– Garden shed
– 5kw solar
Located in close proximity to schools, parks, shops, restaurants, public transport, the CBD and all major amenities. If you’re looking for comfortable, low maintenance, easy living this residence presents a wonderful opportunity.
For further information, or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Justin Hagen.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View