98 Stewart Road, Ashgrove QLD 4060
HARD TO FIND ASHGROVIAN - WITH THE LOT !
Volumes of living space, a wealth of style and stunning indoor/outdoor entertaining options will excite and delight in this superb triple gabled Ashgrovian (c1929). This double storey home offers a modern take on today’s busy family by offering the potential of dual living – upstairs or down.
Spectacular in both proportion and appeal this residence offers the serious buyer a perfect entry into the Ashgrove market via 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 10 metre inground pool, 2 car garage (room for 6 other off street) and a 5kw solar system.
Wander through and enjoy beautiful original features such as ornate pressed 12 foot ceilings, timber floors, fretwork, picture/plate rails and sunroom with French doors. Whilst the other dimension is one of modern living and all the convenience that has to offer.
Slightly hidden beyond a high-walled garden frontage just moments to Ashgrove’s many cafes, boutique shops, well respected local schools and popular sporting ovals & parklands.
These owners are serious about selling and would like a result – so an inspection is highly recommended.
Other features for your consideration;
– Main bedroom with ensuite, laundry shoot & BIR
– Four other bedrooms with BIR
– Fifth bedroom or use as an office
– Rear deck with fans & overlooking pool
– Air conditioned upstairs & down plus ceiling fans
– Separate external access downstairs
– Ample linen and storage cupboards
– Outdoor pizza oven & terraced gardens
– Complete sound proofed room downstairs – ideal music room
– Garage with 3 phase power & work benches
Together with a wonderful blend of old and new you get the sense when you enter this home you leave your hectic day behind you. This is a great opportunity to invest and reside in a thriving family friendly suburb.
- Street View