Residence 42 Baileys Road, Ashgrove QLD 4060
MULTIPLE LIVING ZONES – RESORT POOL
Contemporary in design and commanding in presence, a striking balance has been created here between form and function.
With impeccable flair and meticulous attention to detail, this architecturally designed bespoke residence offers space, scale and a genuine 611 sqm allotment, a highly sought-after product in this premium family suburb.
Together with a stunning forest outlook, a hub of family activity can be found via a central and spacious living zone, linked to a gourmet kitchen and adjacent the sparkling saltwater pool – a trifecta of features that is a prerequisite for today’s busy families.
With 3.6m ceilings, a north facing clear-story window and surrounding greenery the living space offers an unparalleled sense of light, space and peace, whilst seamlessly interacting with a generous outdoor entertaining area. The size of this home will excite and delight you.
On the doorstep of both Ashgrove and The Gap and in the Ashgrove State School catchment area, you will find the following on offer for your consideration. 4 Bedrooms, 3 living areas, 3 bathrooms, 1 outdoor living area, 6.5Km to CBD and 2 car garage.
Outside you will discover an air of resort style opulence as the wrap around pool blends with the tranquillity and peace of Mt Coot-tha’s birdlife, cool mountain breezes and perfect north-east aspect.
As Christmas and Brisbane’s relaxed summer lifestyle approaches, you can imagine long afternoons of refreshing cocktails, friends, BBQ’s and pool parities – all accompanied by a festival of fun, games and funky tunes.
The Ashgrove lifestyle is a highly prized existence. Young families looking to educate their children in some of Brisbane’s top schools and sporting facilities. Alternatively, downsizers looking to move in from larger outer Brisbane estates, will be at ease with similar leafy surrounds and peacefulness, just minus the workload and maintenance of acreage. It’s the essence of what Residence 3, 42 Baileys Road offers and it’s achievable for most budgets.
• Luxury size master suite with ensuite and WIR
• 4 Generous bedrooms all with BIR
• 3 full bathrooms over two levels
• 3.6 mt ceilings and picture windows
• Resort style outdoor entertaining area
• Multiple living zones
• Gourmet kitchen with huge island bench
• Brand new 900 mm oven and cook-top
• Split system air-con & security system
• Solar heated saltwater swimming pool
• Quality cabinetry and storage in living room
• Built in BBQ and cabinetry
• Trampoline and cubby house included
• Ceiling fans and plantation shutters throughout
• Lush tropical gardens with lighting
• Spacious laundry including extensive storage
Close to Ashgrove West shops, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist Bros. The Gap High School and Mt. St. Michael’s. Bus routes straight into the CBD.
- Street View