Unit 6/22 Arthur Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Boutique Apartment on New Farm Fringe
Good news! Even though Inspection arrangements have changed due to Covid -19. We are able to organise private inspections. Please click on the ‘Book An Inspection’ button below to organise your private inspection. You must register with our agency using the “Book An Inspection’ button to organise a private inspection.
At 22 Arthur Street sits ‘Argentum’, an architecturally designed boutique complex of 20 designer units, presenting a rooftop pool, impressive views to the city and Teneriffe, steam room and a large barbeque area. No expense has been spared to make these boutique apartments the most liveable and desirable on the market.
Showcasing high-end finishes and a wide balcony, the apartment is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Argentum is in a prime New Farm fringe location and boasts the best of the inner city lifestyle including; art galleries, boutique retailers, cafes, bars, and restaurants and Howard Smith Wharves.
Benefits and Features:
• North facing apartment, large balcony with rolling shutters
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops
• Miele appliances + 46 bottle Baumatic wine fridge
• Rooftop entertaining area with BBQ, dining space, pool and steam room
• Secure undercover car parking with bicycle storage
• Spacious study and excellent storage
• Internal laundry with space for washing machine and dryer
• Elegant high quality bathroom finishes from Argent Australia (Villeroy and Boch + rainshower)
• SMART system installed – airtouch and zonemaster for ducted AC
• ZIP hotwater system with continuous hot water
• Affordable body corporates and well managed building
• High yielding rental return
• Established communal herb garden
• Walking distance to James Street and the stunning Riverwalk (Lift to the iconic Howard Smith Wharves at the top of the street).
Like the sun’s first rays over the city skyline, everything radiates out from Argentum;
To your left Fortitude Valley, Brisbane’s undisputed dining and entertainment centre, a cosmopolitan enclave complete with bars, alfresco restaurants and of course Chinatown. To your right, the serenity of semi-suburban New Farm.
Down the hill, James Street – the city’s most upmarket shopping precinct – then on to the Emporium, Gasworks, greater Newstead and Teneriffe. And all within walking distance to the bright lights and sheer delights of the CBD.
This property will be sold. To view, please contact Joshua Peake on 0415 200 190.
- Street View