Embrace the pink hues and overload of hearts this February and spoil your loved one with a decadent dessert.
- 185 g sweet plain biscuits crushed
- 90 g butter melted
- 500 g cream cheese softened
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 tbs gelatine powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup cream
- 150 g fresh raspberries mashed
- 1.Sprinkle gelatine over hot water, stir to dissolve and allow to cool.
- 2.Combine biscuits and butter, press into the base of a 23 cm pan and refrigerate until firm.
- 3.Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth, then beat in cream.
- 4.Melt white cooking chocolate, and allow to cool.
- 5.Beat cooled chocolate and gelatine into cream cheese mixture and spoon evenly over crumb base.
- 6.Swirl raspberry puree through cheesecake mixture
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over top
- and refrigerate.