1/49 Beatrice Street, Taringa QLD 4068
Retro reno in desirable locale - Tri-level townhome
Located in an ultra-convenient position of sought after Taringa, this tri-level townhome delivers space and a low maintenance lifestyle with a funky reno.
** Please note – this property is unfurnished **
– Well appointed galley style kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, quality 900mm oven, SMEG induction cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops and sizeable breakfast bar
– Air conditioned open plan living area with polished concrete floors which leads to the north facing covered balcony
– Two well proportioned bedrooms on the upper level with timber floors, air conditioning and plantation shutters – one with built-in robes
– Renovated bathroom featuring dual basins, internal laundry and a separate toilet
– Side by side two car garaging with plenty of storage space and internal access
– Small building of only 4
Located just a 350m walk to Taringa Train Station and only a moments drive to either Toowong village or Indooroopilly Shopping centre. With the University of Queensland less than 5 minutes away and falling within the Ironside school catchment there is simply no better location.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View