1/67 Swann Road, Taringa QLD 4068
Classic terrace living in the heart of Taringa!
Located in a premier location of Taringa, this elegant tri-level terrace home has a prized north-east aspect and features;
– Well designed open plan sleek white kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
– Air conditioned tiled living area with impressive floor to ceiling framed glass doors which create a large sense of space and provide a tree lined vista to the South
– The master bedroom is located on the top floor and wakes to stunning views. It features extensive built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and air conditioning.
– The second double bedroom with built-ins, ceiling fans, air conditioning and plantation shutters is also on the upper level and is serviced by a fully tiled main bathroom.
– The air conditioned third bedroom, on the lower level, is large enough to be its own self-contained studio, complete with bathroom, study and living area.
– Open space parking for 1 car on complex
– Extra cars are able to be park on street, easy to park
Direct bus and train transport linkage to the CBD, the University of Queensland and the Indooroopilly Shopping Precinct make this an ideal location for work, study or recreation.
Relax and entertain, or read the morning paper in your own private courtyard surrounded by elegant walled gardens.
* All water usage charges included in the weekly rent!
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View