10 Harriet Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Stunning Inner- City hideaway in an Idyllic location
Superbly renovated for the modern lifestyle, this Federation-style Queenslander oozes charm and character and will be the perfect space to unwind and relax all year round.
In a quiet pocket of Red Hill, this home features –
– A modern centralised kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone island bench
– Bright and airy open plan living area which opens via wide stacker door to sizeable timber deck with leafy and private outlook
– An additional two sizeable bedrooms and family bathroom
– Picture perfect facade with private front balcony
– A master suite featuring parents retreat / bedroom, stunning ensuite and built-in dressing room
– Private inground spa surrounded by lush gardens
– A separate detached air conditioned writers studio, hobby room or teenagers retreat / 4th bedroom
– Period features throughout – VJ walls, ornate fretwork, stained glass and polished timber floors
– Solar panels (3.1kw) and 5000L rain water tank
– Single carport
Conveniently located within easy reach of QUT Kelvin Grove, Kelvin Grove State College, Red Hill Cinemas, Roma Street Parklands and Suncorp Stadium.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View