11 Havana Street, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Elevated Ashgrove home in quiet cul-de-sac
Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this charming post war home is surprisingly elevated on one of the highest ridges in Ashgrove. Enjoy the city glimpses and views to Mt Coot-tha, and forget how close you are to the CBD while enjoying the peaceful green outlook from the rear yard onto a leafy Scout Reserve.
This neat home has a sizable floorplan with multiple large living spaces, 4 bedrooms, and a substantial kitchen. The fourth bedroom, located upstairs, provides the flexibility to become an office or separate study, a guest room or a parents’ retreat.
The outside has a paved terrace overlooking the greenery behind, and just a few steps down from the terrace you will find a large swimming pool.
• Four bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large open plan kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Split system air-conditioning in most of house
• Multiple versatile living areas
• Fresh carpets, crisp paint
• Large separate laundry
• 6km to the CBD
• Current city glimpses and views to Mt Coot-tha
• Surrounded by great schools: Mater Dei, Mt St Michael’s, Marist College, St Finbarrs, Ashgrove State School, Oakleigh Primary School and Newmarket State School
• Close to parks, Banks Street Reserve, walking tracks, cafes, bus stops and Ashgrove shopping precinct
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View