115 Hurdcotte Street, Gaythorne QLD 4051
A fully fenced yard + a deck - great for your furry friends!
Positioned in the highly sought after pocket of Gaythorne this neat and tidy home offers low maintenance living in a desirable location.
– Spacious modern kitchen which leads out to the rear entertainers deck overlooking low maintenance fenced yard
– Separate living area with ceiling fan
– Three bedrooms two of which have ceiling fans and the master with air conditioning
– Polished timber floorboards throughout
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath
– Separate laundry with plenty of storage space and second toilet
– Parking for two cars in tandem under house in addition to plenty of storage
– Low maintenance fenced yard
Just a 5 minute walk to Gaythorne Train Station and a short walk to Brookside, Everton Park Shopping centre and the Kedron Brook Bikeway, you will find living at 115 Hurdcotte Street an absolute breeze!
Please note – Photos do not depict current condition of yard.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View