12 Harriet Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Furnished! Just move in - Quaint Red Hill Post-War home - Walk to QUT Kelvin Grove!
Often sought but rarely found, this low maintenance Red Hill home will soon be ready for its newest residents to call home!
Situated an easy 10 minute stroll to QUT Kelvin Grove or 2 minute walk to bus on Musgrave Road the home is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is well appointed for a small family, students or share-house residents.
– Modern open plan kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, gas stove and dishwasher
– Central living area and additional sunroom or study
– 3 sizeable bedrooms – all with ceiling fans and robes
– Rear deck with leafy outlook
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Street parking
– Pets considered upon application
Centrally located with easy access to the City, shops, parks and restaurants.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View