12 Umina Street, Jindalee QLD 4074
Renovated Jindalee home with leafy outlook
Set in a leafy pocket of Jindalee within easy reach of Jindalee State School & Centenary State High School, this renovated home offers –
– Large bright and airy open plan living and dining areas with air conditioning
– Galley style kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Balcony along the front of the home which is accessible from the main bedroom and living area
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and air conditioning
– Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
– Polished timber floors
– Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home which overlooks the fenced backyard.
– Two car remote garaging
– Plenty of storage under the house
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View