12A Outlook Crescent, Bardon QLD 4065
Tranquil retreat in idyllic location
Oozing warmth and charm with privacy and tranquillity at the forefront, this quaint post-war upper level home is set back from the road and offers the ultimate in carefree living in a very desirable locale.
The inviting and spacious living area is an absolute delight with cathedral ceilings, wrought iron fireplace, timber floors and an abundance of lourve windows for beautiful cross breezes and a wonderful outlook. This area flows seamlessly to the rear timber deck which overlooks the low maintenance, private courtyard garden.
Home chef’s will delight in the well designed commercial kitchen with air conditioning, stainless steel benches, plenty of open storage, freestanding gas stove and dishwasher.
The bright and airy oversized master bedroom with air conditioning features plenty of built-in cupboard space and an ensuite. The second bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning, is located near to the third bedroom, will have brand new carpet and are serviced by a modern master bathroom.
Covered parking for one car plus plenty of lock up storage and additional street parking.
Perfectly positioned in the leafy foothills of Mt Cootha, across the road from Bardon State School and near to Bardon Kindy and St Joseph’s Primary School. Outdoor living is easy with a multitude of bushland parks, walking and cycle paths within reach.
– Water usage charges included in the weekly rent
– Electricity charges invoiced proportionally based on number of residents upstairs VS downstairs
– Please note – this property has a hairdressing salon located at the front, and a separate flat located downstairs
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View