13 Bartley Street, Spring Hill QLD 4000
3D TOUR AVAILABLE - LARGE 4 BEDROOM HOME 500 METRES FROM CENTRAL STATION - PLENTY OF PARKING
SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK 3D TOUR FOR AN INTERACTIVE WALKTHROUGH
This is a rare opportunity to live exceptionally close to the city in a house with ducted air conditioning and fans throughout. This expansive family home, houses 4 bedrooms over 2 levels and plenty of space to spread out. Being only 500m to Central Station you are close to everything you could possibly need and the best part – there is space for 4 cars in off street parking!
Enter through the front door of this lovely home to find that the ground level has plenty of space and character, which is fantastic for entertaining. The large master bedroom is on this floor and includes a walk-in-robe and a gorgeous ensuite. Another bedroom is located on this floor, while the other 2 rooms are upstairs. You’ll find a large dining and lounge area with polished timber floorboards and plenty of natural breezes that flow from one end of the house out to the other. Any aspiring chefs in the family are not left wanting, with a gorgeous and stylish modern kitchen featuring electric appliances, dishwasher and plenty of bench space aswell as a walk in pantry. For the purposes of making the most out of the space this house offers, you’ll even find a small study nook down by the hallway and a separate toilet!
Upstairs is fully carpeted and houses a third, great-sized bedroom and a fourth smaller bedroom/study with a small enclosed balcony. There is also a large modern bathroom with shower and separate bath, along with a second living area up here too! Outside is a lovely alfresco entertaining area with gorgeous mosaic tiling and a handy storage unit.
– Situated on a quiet one way street in Spring Hill near the back of Brisbane Private Hospital
– Between Liechardt Street and Wickham Terrace within 100m of bus routes 30, 372, 373, 433,
– Less than 500m from Central Station and only a short skip away to Roma Street Station
– Approximately 250m from Roma Street Parklands, perfect for a Sunday Picnic
– Closest major grocery store is the Spring Hill Woolworths Centre
– Only a short 10 minute walk into the CBD
– Surrounded by the cafe’s, bars, restaurants and convenience stores of Leichhardt Street
– Parks and other locales within 600m include Wickham Park, King Edward Park, Post Office Square, Queens Plaza and the Wintergarden Shopping District of Queen St Mall.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Street View