14 Elston Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
High On The Hill – Dual living City-View Queenslander With Pool
** Pool and grounds maintenance included in the weekly rent **
With a spectacular tropical-inspired poolside entertaining terrace, perfectly framed behind a glass wall, seamless entertaining will be a breeze. Private and secure, the low maintenance home is perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of Petrie Terrace State School, Kelvin Grove State College and QUT and less than 3km to the City!
The long list of enviable features include –
– Designer kitchen with white cabinetry and stone benchtops, gas cooktop, AEG appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Light and airy air conditioned living areas overlooking the inground pool
– Air conditioned master suite with fully tiled ensuite featuring walk-in shower, twin vanities and his and her robe
– An additional two bedrooms on the upper level with family bathroom
– Internal staircase leads to lower level – a spacious modern level with plenty of versatility including air conditioned living area, two large carpeted bedrooms and a separate toilet
– Separate entry and kitchenette to service the ground floor living areas
– Verandah with elevated views towards Suncorp Stadium and surrounding district
– Crimsafe-style screens, plantation shutters, blinds and a high front fence reinforce desirable security and inner-city privacy, with a key-operated visitor gate and remote-controlled driveway gate enabling access to the undercover car park.
– Low maintenance yard with leafy hedge, potted plants soften and artificial grass-covered terraces
– Sparkling inground pool – regular maintenance included
An idyllic location with convenient access to arterials, tunnels and public transport and travellers will appreciate the easy drive to Brisbane’s airport terminals via the ICB and Airport Link.
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View