15 Zig Zag Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Stunning Cottage in the Heart of Red Hill - with pool
This gem in the heart of Red Hill offers an expansive living area over two floors. You will enjoy being located within walking distance to local cafes, public transport and essential services.
Spend the winter evenings by the pot belly fire place, and once summer hits us again, appreciate the large, sparkling pool in your secluded backyard.
Waiting your arrival, if this Red Hill cottage hasn’t won your heart yet, it also offers –
• Large pool – servicing included, tenant to pay for chemicals only
• Queenslander features – high ceilings, timber floors
• Meticulously maintained and beautifully presented throughout
• Large Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and French doors opening onto deck
• Two additional large bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
• Large main bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Excellent sized second bathroom
• Dining room / Lounge Room combined
” Air Conditioner installed in Lounge/Dining area
• Stunningly designed, brand new kitchen with stone top bench tops
• Pot belly fireplace
• Abundant natural light, neutral tones
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens around the home
• Within the Petrie Terrace State School & Kelvin Grove State College catchment area
• 1 x off street car space + on street parking
• Fully fenced backyard perfect for your family
Don’t wait to inspect, this dream house is waiting. Book an inspection!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View