17 Ozanne Street, Paddington QLD 4064
Paddington post-war home in leafy locale
Situated in a quiet leafy position, this refurbished three bedroom house offers comfortable year round living in a very convenient location.
– Open plan air conditioned eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Sizeable living room at the rear of the house with air conditioning and laminate flooring which leads out to the rear landing
– Two oversized bedrooms both with robes and air conditioning, and smaller third bedroom
– Additional study
– Renovated bathroom
– Lock up carport
– Sizeable fenced yard – pets considered upon application!
– Laundry and plenty of storage under the house
– Ithaca Creek and Kelvin Grove State College catchment
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View