173 Jubilee Terrace, Bardon QLD 4065
Bardon Workers Cottage full of Character and Charm
Perched high on Jubilee Terrace within easy reach of a multitude of bus services for the ultimate in convenience, this quaint two bedroom cottage oozes character and charm.
Hidden behind the white picket fence;
– Two spacious bedrooms – one with freestanding robe and air conditioning
– Freshly painted internally in crisp white (and currently being re-painted externally)
– Traditional features reminiscent of its era including high ceilings, VJ walls and wide front verandah
– Generous rear deck overlooks the terraced yard and spectacular area views
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Air conditioned living area and separate dining
– Bright and breezy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, and dishwasher
– Modern bathroom with shower over bath
– Single carport
– Plenty of storage and laundry area underneath the house
– Pets considered upon application
Located in one of Brisbane’s most desired suburbs, only 5 km to the CBD, and close to public transport, parks and cafes and highly regarded schools. This area is home to many of Brisbane’s finest residences.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View