190 Musgrave Road, Red Hill QLD 4059
Expansive views from this family-sized cottage
Set in the heart of Red Hill and offering a wealth of traditional charm and appeal, this family-sized worker’s cottage is a classic beauty.
Set over three levels with character highlights such as VJ walls, high ceilings and french doors the home features;
Upper level –
– Three bedrooms with polished timber floors (two with built-ins and one with air conditioning)
– Large deck with elevated views
– Master bathroom
Middle level –
– Bright and breezy living area with original brick fireplace which leads to front terrace area and fabulous entertainers deck
– Large galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
Lower level –
– Air conditioned parents retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite with bath tub and a secluded deck
Additional features include a rainwater tank and a secure carport with an automatic door and space for two vehicles in tandem. For added privacy, the home is tucked away behind a high fence and floor-to-ceiling timber latticework concealing the front veranda.
A range of parks, cafes, restaurants and shops are close by. Within the School catchment of Petrie Terrace State School and secondary catchment of Kelvin Grove State School. Brisbane Grammar School and Brisbane Girls’ Grammar School are also just a few minutes’ drive from the home.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View