2 Glenbrook Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Ready To Enjoy The Suburban Lifestyle?
If you are looking for a family home in a central location but on a quiet street – you have found it. It’s easy to love this great 3 bedroom home, so don’t let this one slip away!
With a gorgeous modern kitchen and a great rear deck, all that’s left to do is move in and start enjoying your new home. If space is important, then you can’t look past the extra storage areas that this home will provide.
Conveniently located, within easy walking distance to all the local amenities, properties like this do not come around too often. With side access and plenty of room to store a boat or caravan, this home has it all.
For you to enjoy:
– Three good size rooms, two with fans and built in robes
– Stylish modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas stove & electric oven
– Bathroom with shower & bath and a separate toilet
– Open plan living with Air conditioning & sliding doors to private front Balcony
– Great Sized covered rear deck
– Low maintenance gardens
– Double lock up garage
– Separate Storage Room downstairs
– 2 x separate Utility spaces downstairs – use for storage or hobby rooms
– 2nd toilet downstairs off the laundry area
– Convenient & sought after location
– Side access for boat or caravan
– Fenced yard with plenty of room for the kids to play
– Pets considered upon application
Bus stop – 100m, Teralba Park- 200m, Local Shops – 700m, Everton Park Primary School – 600m, Prince of Peace – 800m, Easy transit to QUT- 1.1km, Brookside Shopping Centre – 1.1km, Stafford Shopping Centre – 1.2k
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View