25/175 Merthyr Road, New Farm QLD 4005
Boardwalks, Cafes, Restaurants, Sunsets - Time for a lifestyle change?
Welcome to this pristine unit in the “River Quays” apartment complex in New Farm.
This spacious light and airy top floor apartment boasts a 91m2 open floor plan and is perfectly situated with a covered North-East aspect. The property boasts a full width entertaining balcony offering stylish low maintenance living in a premium New Farm location only 100 metres to the River Boardwalk.
The master bedroom is a marvelous size with full built-in wardrobes and a beautifully designed ensuite, while the additional bedroom offers generous sizing suitable, with built-in wardrobes as well.
The main bathroom has also been impeccably crafted and offers a shower over a bath arrangement, perfect for those with a child. The apartment includes air-conditioning in the living area which is powerful enough to cover the unit’s floorspace and fans in the bedrooms. The complex also has an stunning a very private pool area and secure parking.
– Generously proportioned open plan lounge and dining areas
– Wide timber floors and excellent cross ventilation feature throughout
– Well designed kitchen – granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, timber cabinetry and ample cupboards and bench space
– Both bedrooms are spacious in size with large picture windows and full width built-in robes
– 2 stylish bathrooms adding that wow factor that are sure to impress
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Pets considered upon application
– Pool in complex
– Secure parking
“River Quays” is a boutique complex positioned in a quiet rear location in the complex with secured intercom access from Gray Street.
Location-wise you’re close to everything you need! Nearby Schools include Holy Spirit School and New Farm State School. You’re also close to Coles New Farm and the New Farm Deli & Cafe along with an assortment of other Cafe’s and restaurants that New Farm is known and loved for – all within walking distance!
Take advantage of your proximity to the Brisbane Powerhouse holding plenty of theatre and comedy performances along with the Jan Power Farmers Markets. A quick hop down to New Farm park for a nice Sunday Picnic. One of the closest features is the gorgeous boardwalk along the river just opposite the apartment, perfect for a walk in the morning while watch the sunrise.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
- Street View