27 Dyne Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Desirable Red Hill Home
Set in a quiet, desirable pocket of Red Hill, this highset home has been beautifully renovated and offers a quiet inner City escape.
– Freshly painted internally and featuring polished timber floors throughout
– Separate lounge and dining areas with air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Classic fully tiled bathroom
– Renovated open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Neutral tones throughout
– Three generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Fully fenced low maintenance yard
– Plenty of storage under the house in addition to parking for two cars in tandem
Idyllic location within the Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment zones and just 2 kilometres to Brisbane Grammar School, and 4.5kms to Brisbane City.
- Street View