28/70 John Street, Redcliffe QLD 4020
Gorgeous 3 bedroom Apartment Right Near The Beach!
Welcome to 28/70 John Street, Redcliffe.
If you’re looking for the beach lifestyle, that comes with a modern 3 bedroom apartment, you’ve found it here. Turn that holiday mode into your everyday feeling being only 50 metres from the beach!
There’s plenty of space with 3 bedrooms split over 3 levels and this unit is positioned at the far end of the complex (only connects to 1 other).
– 1 tiled bedroom with external access to courtyard
– Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet.
– Single lockup garage
– Internal laundry in garage area
– Separate, carpeted lounge with ceiling fan
– Gorgeous, modern kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
– Dining area that opens up to balcony with ceiling fan & air cond
– Security screens throughout
– 2 Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Air conditioning in main
– Combined bathroom with bathtub, shower & toilet
Perfectly located close to local Redcliffe Shopping and Business district. 50 Meters from Woolworths, specialty shops, Redcliffe Tavern and the beach!
Other local points of interest include:
– Redcliffe Peninsula Surf Life Saving Club
– War Memorial Swimming Pool
– Settlement Cove
– Sutton Beach
– Local Churches and Parks
– Close to Kippa-Ring State School and Clontarf Beach State High School
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View