30 Croydon Street, Toowong QLD 4066
Central Toowong home! So close to Everything!
Perched behind a white picket fence, within walking distance to Toowong State School, Toowong Village, Train Station and Ferry Terminal in addition to a multitude of local cafes and eateries, urban living will be a breeze here!
Also on offer –
– Large modern and functional kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Open plan air conditioned living area with polished timber floors
– Spacious rear deck overlooking low maintenance fenced yard
– Covered front verandah
– Three sizeable bedrooms
– Renovated bathroom
– Additional sunroom or study area
– Character features reminiscent of its era – timber hardwood floors, leadlight glass, high ceilings and VJ panelling
– Lockable double car under croft garage with ample off-street and on-street parking options available
– Laundry and plenty of storage underneath
Situated less than 5km to the City and with quality public and private schools in easy reach in addition to The University of Queensland and Wesley Hospital, the location simply doesn’t get better than this!
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View