35 Bangalla Street, Auchenflower QLD 4066
**$550.00 PER WEEK - Cafes/Parks/ Milton State School at your Doorstep **
Welcome to 35 Bangalla Street! You’ll find home sweet home at this gorgeous colonial in the heart of Auchenflower. This homely 2 bedroom 1 bathroom will have you not wanting to leave!
Mornings will be a breeze with a coffee on the porch, listening to the birds singing you awake. Imagine entertaining family and friends on the covered deck, this is lifestyle at it’s very best.
Fitted throughout with stunning timber floorboards and beautiful VJ walls there’s plenty of space to make it your own. There’s also a great size yard perfect for a hammock!
This property is situated in a quiet street off Haig Road and is close to transport and just a 5minute walk away to the famous “Rosalie village” with all the cafes, restaurants and shops, not to mention the fantastic Paddington strip not so far away. Where else would you want to be?
It will be the perfect place to call home!
– Air Conditioner to main bedroom
– Ceiling fans
– 2 good sized bedrooms
– Large lounge
– Separate dining area flowing off the modern galley style kitchen
– Gas appliances
– Ample storage
– Clawfoot bath tub !
– Polished floorboards throughout
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View