35 Carnegie Street, Westlake QLD 4074
Riverfront Oasis in prestigious location
This elegant, architecturally designed home is set on a north facing, sprawling 1,122m2 allotment with magnificent river views.
The property features all the modern luxuries you’d expect in such a beautiful family home, but its tranquil setting is one that requires inspection to truly appreciate its value.
This home is bright and airy in abundance thanks to cathedral ceilings and well-positioned skylights. The immense open plan living area features a modern kitchen, expansive dining and living spaces all with a breathtaking outlook: a generous covered deck, in-ground swimming pool, expansive landscaped gardens and lawn, and a Brisbane River vista.
A true entertainer’s kitchen, this beauty features a servery window to the deck, Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edge, brand new European appliances, Blum soft closing cabinetry, and a walk in pantry.
Features include, but not limited to:
* 4 bedrooms and a study/5th bedroom
* Master bedroom with his & her basins, dual shower heads, full length tiles
* Main bathroom and powder room both with full length tiles.
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
* Plantation shutters and plantation bi-fold doors
* Elegant fireplace and mantle piece
* Tinted windows with crime-safe screens
*15m saltwater pool
* Fully fenced landscaped grounds
* Fully tiled, 3 car space air-conditioned, remote controlled garage
* 4th outdoor, concrete car space with ample room for a caravan or boat
Located in a leafy, green and family friendly neighbourhood, only moments from beautiful parks, McLeod Country Golf Club, Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, private or public schooling (Good News Lutheran Private School Jamboree Heights State School, and Centenary High School) and so much more.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website,from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time
to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View