40 Rosalie Street, Bardon QLD 4065
The Perfect Bardon Cottage
You will love coming home to this charming and very elevated cottage in the Heart of Bardon. Its large backyard, open plan living, high ceilings, timber floors and amazing breezes all year round make it the perfect home.
Centrally located and in walking distance to the Bardon Shed, the Bardon markets, Latrobe Terrace Paddington and the City, you can leave your car at home and enjoy an active lifestyle.
This property won’t last long, so be quick to inspect and submit your application!
Benefits and Features:
• Lovely quiet front balcony
• 2 x large bedrooms – both with air conditioners – main with wardrobe
• 1 x main bathroom with a separate toilet
• Light open planned kitchen looking out into the leafy backyard
• Rear patio perfect for entertaining
• Large, fully fenced backyard
• Newly planted low maintenance garden
• Airconditioning in lounge and bedrooms
• Under house storage
• 2 x onsite car spaces
• Dual road access
• Walking distance to Rosalie Village
• Minutes from popular local schools – Bardon and Rainworth State Schools (top performing NAPLAN primary schools in Qld)
• Frequent bus services in close proximity to the cottage
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View