42 Silvertop Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Ideal family home in Keperra
Take advantage of all Brisbane’s north has to offer at 42 Silvertop Street, Keperra.
Its proximity to local schools, parks, shopping amenities and public transport help to position this house as the ideal family home.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Spacious living area with ceiling fan
– Polished timber floors and security screens
– Split system air conditioning to living area
– Gas stove to central kitchen
– A leafy, south-east facing aspect with mountain views
– Fully fenced and easy to maintain yard
– Single garage under house and storage area
– School catchment areas for Grovely State and Mitchelton State High
– Proximity to shops, public transport and Silvertop Park
– 10kms from the Brisbane CBD
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View