45 Vera Street, Toowong QLD 4066
Toowong hidden gem in quiet leafy street
Situated at the end of a quiet street is this quaint workers cottage which is full of charm and appeal.
– Light filled living area with elevated ceilings, ornate panelling and polished timber floors
– Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes, the master with air conditioning and french doors out to a lovely patio area
– Eat-in kitchen with gas stove
– Lovely sitting room or study which leads out to the covered rear deck overlooking the leafy yard
– Functional bathroom and separate toilet
– Additional utility room with basin – suitable for home office or hobby room
– Off-street parking for one car and plenty of storage space under the house
– Pets considered upon application
Set in a great location with easy access to all that Toowong has to offer, this character filled home offers easy living on a budget.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View