49 Ormond Road, Oxley QLD 4075
Low maintenance family home in central location
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac in a family friendly enclave, this well presented lowset brick home offers an easy lifestyle in a super convenient location.
– Functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
– Open plan tiled and air conditioned living area which leads through to covered front porch
– Sizeable air conditioned master bedroom plus two additional bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Well appointed two-way bathroom encompasses a separate bath and shower, and powder room
– Covered rear verandah which captures lovely breezes and overlooks the fully fenced side yard and established gardens with shed
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Security screens throughout
– Solar power system
Elevated to capture the range and district views, close to leafy parklands, quality public and private schooling, shopping and dining precincts. Near DFO Jindalee, Rocks Riverside Park, Oxley train station and easy access to Centenary Highway.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View