61 Dudley Street, Sherwood QLD 4075
The Greatest of Entertainers on the Sherwood Arboretum fringe
Perfectly positioned on a substantial block in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the fringe of the Sherwood Arboretum, this stunning home offers enviable country style living with city convenience.
The beautifully renovated post war home on a 1100m2 block features –
– Stylish crisp white kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher, generous island bench and walk-in pantry
– Master bedroom with built-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and /or air con and plantation shutters
– Two beautifully appointed bathrooms
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Large open plan living area plus additional informal lounge
– Plenty of under house secure storage – suitable for a studio, workshop or home business
– Fully fenced yard and inground swimming pool
The modern interior oozes natural light through louvered windows and sliding doors that flow onto the generous wraparound verandah which overlooks the large inground, pool and green spaces.
Situated in an exceptional location just 650m to Sherwood Train, convenient to St Aidans and Sherwood State primary school, cafes, restaurants and comprehensive professional services.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
- Street View