69 Carmel Street, Bardon QLD 4065
Leafy private residence in the heart of Bardon!
Situated in the heart of Bardon, this unassuming Post-War cottage offers easy family living in an ultra-quiet locale.
Spread beautifully over two levels this charming home is complete with high-quality fittings and is only minutes away from everything Bardon has to offer.
– An open plan living / dining room with ceiling fans, air conditioning and french doors to side deck
– A bright, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Wooden floors throughout
– Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
– Family bathroom
– A beautiful deck that overlooks the backyard and is perfect for entertaining
– Rumpus room / teenagers retreat or second living area which leads to the child friendly fenced back yard and undercover entertaining area
– Utility room (not legal height) which could be used as a fourth bedroom
– Spacious and very functional study with built-in cabinetry
– Second bathroom and sizeable laundry with room for storage
– Single car accommodation
The exclusive Bardon location offers a lifestyle close to all amenities. You are just minutes from some of Queensland’s top schools including Marist Brothers College, Ashgrove West Primary School, Mater Dei Primary School, Bardon Primary, Stuartholme College, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School and Mount St Michaels Girls School. Numerous family friendly parks in Bardon and beautiful walking/cycling track are within easy reach.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View