69 Queenstown Avenue, Boondall QLD 4034
Beautiful Family Home with a Pool
Recently renovated family home in a quiet street of Boondall. This property has it all – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage plus double carport, Inground swimming pool & kids cubby on a large flat fully fence block – oh and did I happen to mention – Solar Panels so you will save $$$$ on your power bills. Be quick to inspect as this quality home will not last long.
– Separate living area
– Central kitchen with separate dining area with air cond
– 4 bedrooms – all with built in robes and main with walk in robe
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & air cond in 1 bedroom
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Gas stove & electric oven and dishwasher in kitchen
– Renovated family bathroom with separate shower & bath and separate toilet
– Polished floors throughout
– Double lock up garage plus double carport
– Inground Salt Water Pool with covered entertaining area in rear yard
– Fully fenced, flat yard with electric gate to driveway
– Extra toilet in shed for convenience when entertaining by the pool
– Covered rear deck – great for entertaining
– 5 kw Solar Panel system – save $$ on your power bills
– Kids cubby house and swingset in rear yard
Owner will have pool serviced on a monthly basis and tenants pay for any pool chemicals. This is a great family home located close to shops, public transport & Schools.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
- Street View