73 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Queenslander Home with Ample Storage! - Walking Distance to Transport and Shops! Short Term Lease Until 13/12/2022 ONLY!
If you’re looking for a short term tenancy in a convenient location, this is the one for you! Lease on this property only available until 13/12/2022.
– 3 good sized bedrooms – Air cond to Main bedroom
– Main bedroom has attached room ideal for Robe/Dressing room
– Ensuite Style shower only off Dressing room
– Good Sized air-conditioned living area
– Rear entertaining deck overlooking rear yard
– Updated eat-in kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
– Large combined bathroom – shower only
– Additional home office / study
– Off street parking for one car & huge concreted storage area under the house with laundry and additional toilet
– Walking distance to Buranda State School & Villanova College.
Situated just a short walk from the new “South City Square” development with Woothworths & BWS already open. Within easy walking distance of the Stanley Street shops, cafes and Coles supermarket, the GABBA Cricket Ground and eclectic boutiques and restaurants of Logan Road. Additionally, it sits minutes from parkland, the Pacific Highway, a choice of excellent schools and Southbank’s world-class cultural precinct.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
- Street View