76 Carey Street, Bardon QLD 4065
Beautiful Bardon - Great dual living opportunity
Dual living opportunities in this locale rarely come around! Surrounded by quality homes in a highly desirable pocket of Bardon, you’ll love coming home to 76 Carey Street.
– Renovated bright and airy kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, quality appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and servery through to living area
– Air conditioned living area which leads out to quaint balcony with leafy outlook
– Oversized main bedroom with air conditioning
– Polished timber floors
– Additional bedroom, study and renovated bathroom on the upper level
Internal stairs lead to the lower level which offers –
– Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans – one of which also has its own study nook
– An additional living area / study
– Large renovated bathroom and laundry room
– Fenced front courtyard area and single carport
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic with a private leafy outlook and plenty of street parking. Less than a kilometre from Bardon State School, Stuartholme School and St Joseph’s. Local parks include the Bardon Esplanade Park, Purtell Park, Tristania Drive Park and Colorado Avenue Park. Within a short drive to Rosalie Village and Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
- Street View