76 Carey Street, Bardon QLD 4065
REDUCED TO $825 PER WEEK - Renovated Family Home
Welcome to 76 Carey Street, Bardon. This gorgeous North-facing post-war home is booming with character and has been freshly renovated with timber flooring and fresh paint.
This charming 4 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom home in Bardon is on a quiet no-through road, so you can enjoy the peace of having no traffic drive past. It’s pleasant front courtyard area makes a gorgeous entrance to the property and houses a roomy carport. There’s plenty of space for children or teenagers to spread out.
– 3 Large bedrooms and 2 extra children’s rooms/study rooms.
– Air conditioning in main area, master bedroom and a second room.
– Fans have been installed in all bedrooms and lounge
– Downstairs ‘teenager’s retreat’ / Family Room leading into 2 large bedrooms which include fans and wardrobes.
– 2 modern bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs with modern tiling and a rainfall showerhead
-Renovated kitchen with Gas stove top and electric oven plus Dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
– 2 high-set alfresco balconies, one opening up from an upstairs bedroom and the other from the dining/living
– Terraced backyard and front courtyard, providing plenty of space for the family to spread outside and enjoy the morning sun
Local Points of Interest:
– Set in a much desired street in Bardon with no-through traffic
– Set amongst a private leafy outlook and offering plenty of street parking available
– Less than a kilometre from Bardon State School, Stuartholme School and St Joseph’s
– Local parks include the Bardon Esplanade Park, Purtell Park, Tristania Drive Park and Colorado Avenue Park
– Within walking distance of bus routes 375, 475 and 599
– Within a short drive to Rosalie Village and Mt Cootha Botanic Gardens
– Other points of interest include the Bardon Bowls Club and Goodlife Health Clubs Bardon
This property will not last long so secure your place at this gorgeous post-war renovation, in a brilliantly family-friendly region.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise
- Street View