76 Redwood Street, Stafford Heights QLD 4053
City Views, Expansive deck and a huge shed!
Perched behind a white picket fence, and offering a high vantage point with beautiful views to the City, this picture perfect Stafford Heights home offers all that the modern family could want.
– Large timber kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and servery to dining area
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Three large bedrooms with built- in robes, two of which have air conditioning
– Polished timber floors and tiles throughout
– Two beautifully renovated bathrooms
– Freshly painted internally and externally
– Ceiling fans and plantation shutters throughout
– Large rumpus area / teenagers retreat or work from home space downstairs
– Oversized rear deck with a spectacular tree lined vista to the City
– Two car parking with remote control plus additional double shed
– Plenty of secure storage
– Fenced low maintenance yard and quaint front porch
Located only 9km to the City and with easy access to transport and shops and Stafford Heights State School across the road.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the “BOOK” button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Street View